- Hawaiian Haze CBD hemp flower is available in 5 size variants, tested at 12.8% CBDa and contains less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Hawaiian Haze CBD flower is a cross between DC Haze and ERB.
- This beautiful evergreen and purple-splashed diamond in the rough was created with the goal in mind to create one of the highest-yielding cannabidiol (CBD) oil plants on the planet.
- That’s not to say this flower doesn’t do well being consumed straight up, as the flavors and effects coming from Hawaiian Haze are sure to please.
- No doubt in thanks to the high and diverse terpene and cannabinoid content, HH flower supplies 14mg of terpenes per gram as well as a healthy dose of over 9 unique cannabinoids.
- Immediately after consumption, pain, achiness, and stress melt away. Some strains take awhile to pick up speed, but not Hawaiian Haze.
- It is also diverse in that if you smoke a smaller amount, you get effects that are more sativa-like or energetic, while if you smoke a larger amount you get a more mellow or sleepy feeling, much more along the lines of an indica.
HAWAIIAN HAZE II CBD Flower
Return and Refund Policies
Shipping and Packaging
Total Measured Cannabinoids 15.3%
No pesticides detected.
We test all of our flower to make sure what you’re consuming is pure and safe.
Top 3 Terpenes - β-Myrcene, β-Caryophyllene, α-Bisabolol
Total Measured Terpenes .702%