- Pineberry CBD hemp flower is available in 1 gram, 3.5 grams, 7 grams, 14 grams and 1 ounce size increments. It’s tested at 11.2% CBDA and contains less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- A cross between Ringo’s Gift and Early Resin Berry, Pineberry comes with all the pleasant qualities of its parents; namely, high resin content and huge terpene profiles.
- With the smell of pine and citrus and a dash of sweet hay, Pine Berry’s smell and taste are just a hint at what this flower has to offer.
- It’s terpene repertoire includes a whole lot of myrcene as well as caryophyllene, pinene, and farnesene. This high terpene content, especially of β-Myrcene, make this strain perfect for soothing pain and inflammation at the start or the end of a long day.
- These powerful sedative effects show that the amount of CBD and THC aren’t the only factors involved in dictating how potent a flower is, as PB is decently modest on both cannabinoids, yet packs a tranquilizing punch.
- The other cannabinoids as well as an impressive amount and variation of terpenes, helps in shaping her strength.
PINEBERRY CBD Flower
Return and Refund Policies
Shipping and Packaging
Total Measured Cannabinoids 15.1%
No pesticides detected.
We test all of our flower to make sure what you’re consuming is pure and safe.
Top 3 Terpenes
Total Measured Terpenes 1.51%